How can I curl my hair at home without a curler?
#7: Twist & Curl
- Wash your hair the way you usually do. Then dry it with a soft towel.
- Comb your hair thoroughly and make a center parting.
- Twist each section until it resembles a tight coil. Secure it to the top of your head with a clip.
- Allow your hair to dry overnight.
- Remove the clips and enjoy your curls.
How can I curl my hair naturally?
- Wash your hair and condition it.
- Once your hair is about 80% dry, gather a 1-2 inch section of your hair (the smaller the section, the tighter your curls will be) and start twisting until it resembles a rope.
- Twist this section tightly around itself to form a small twisted bun.
- Secure it with a bobby pin.
How do you braid your hair overnight to curl it?
Start with dry hair and part it down the middle. Separate each section into three and curl from your roots to your tips. Secure the braids with a scrunchie to avoid marks. Remove your sleep in braids the morning after and brush them out.
Can I braid my hair to make it curly?
You can get soft, wavy hair by braiding instead of curling. This method of creating waves works best for people who have naturally wavy or curly hair. Make sure you braid hair that has been washed and is still slightly damp. If your hair is naturally wavy, a loose side braid will give you relaxed curls.
How do you permanently curl your hair?
- Prepare the hair with INVIGO Aqua Pure Shampoo.
- Wind hair onto rods.
- Apply CREATINE+ Curl Lotion, then leave to develop.
- When the curls seem sufficient, rinse well with rods on (rinse for 3 minutes).
- NEUTRALISING: After rinsing gently, remove the excess water by tapping with a towel.
- Remove the rods.