How do I naturally wave my hair?
The perfect way to get wavy hair without heat overnight, and with minimal effort!
- Scrunch dry or damp hair into a messy bun.
- Secure with a hair tie and hair pins as needed.
- Let hair dry and release the bun (and the waves!)
- Seal the deal with a quick spray of our Shine Bright Tonight Hairspray.
How can I get wavy hair without heat in 5 minutes?
How to Curl Hair Without Heat In 5 Minutes
- The Magic Headband. Did you know that a headband is much more than a hair accessory?
- Just the Fingers. If you have slightly wavy hair, you can make wonderful curls in a matter of minutes without any heat.
- Smart Pin Curl Clips.
- French Braids.
How do you naturally curl your hair overnight?
“You pull your hair up to the top of your head and put it into a loose ponytail to prevent indents. Then you leave your natural curls out on the ends and secure the ‘pineapple’ with a headband, clip, or sleep cap. The next morning, give hair an extra pick-me-up with a curl refreshing spray, and style as desired.”
How do I make my hair wavy guy?
How do guys get wavy hair?
- Damp your hair.
- Rub a blob of a pre-styling product between palms and apply it to the hair.
- Comb your hair halfway to the right side.
- Using a hair dryer, blow dry the hair.
- With the help of a straightener, grab a strand of the hair and twist it.
- Apply a styling product for a finished look.
How can girls make their hair wavy?
Tousle the waves carefully with your fingers.
- If your hair looks too flat, you might want to scrunch in a small amount of curling mousse to create more waves.
- When the braids are dry, spray a small amount of hair spray to keep the waves in place.
- Don’t brush your hair, as it causes frizziness.
How can I make my hair wavy overnight?
Our Expert Agrees: If you want to curl your hair overnight without heat, you can put your hair into two big braids, or you can wrap your hair in several buns before you go to bed. Then, when you wake up, take your hair down, and you’ll have soft waves. Remove the hair tie from the top section and twist it into a rope.