How can I permanently curl my hair at home?
- Prepare the hair with INVIGO Aqua Pure Shampoo.
- Wind hair onto rods.
- Apply CREATINE+ Curl Lotion, then leave to develop.
- When the curls seem sufficient, rinse well with rods on (rinse for 3 minutes).
- NEUTRALISING: After rinsing gently, remove the excess water by tapping with a towel.
- Remove the rods.
How do I get beautiful curls?
11 Tricks to Make Your Curly Hair Look Amazing
- Invest in a Wide Tooth Comb. Amazon.
- Try Plopping Your Hair. Donata White.
- Avoid Triangle Head. The New Lighter Life.
- Figure Out What Curls You Have. Naturally Curly.
- Deep Condition Your Hair. Made to Style.
- Use Hefty Hair Clips. Folica.
- Pineapple Your Hair.
- Purification Shower Head.
What should I put on my hair before curling it?
“Prep your hair before you blow-dry with a heat protectant and a hold product, then spray it with hairspray before you start curling.” Not only will it keep your hair from frying, but it’ll help set the curl better.
Why is my hair not holding curl anymore?
“ If there is still moisture in the hair when you use a curling iron, it will not curl as well, and the curls will eventually drop out,” says Huffnagle. To make sure your hair is fully dry before you curl it, blast it with cool air from your blow-dryer, then run your fingers through.